Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Muscle Testing 101

In my line of work I come across disbelievers almost every week. From Facebook to the local grocery store   I see people's eyes glaze over when I mention I'm an herbalist. Or sometimes they just smile and shake their head as if to say "Man, she's out there!".

But when I finally get a chance to sit with them and do a session I apply muscle testing to the line-up of things  I do in my hour session. This study is the practice of "asking" the body questions via the energy field of their body. The practice of muscle testing; or as some call it; Kinesiology has been around for a long time. This is a tool we use to help us "ask"  a person's body questions without getting our belief, our bias or our emotions involved. It is a simple, non invasive test of the energy the comes up from the left foot from earth to the top of our head and down again to earth through the right side of the body out the right foot.

To muscle test someone I basically explain what I'm going to do and how it works and then sit in front of the person. To test someone's energy through me I basically "complete the circuit" if you will by touching my left foot to their right foot; thus allowing me to ask their body; and not themselves what may be going on.

I ask them if they have back problems, have they had water today, which are two things that may cause issues. A dehydrated person has a harder time testing as well as someone with serious back issues; a thing that also "breaks the circuit" so to speak. If they are dehydrated I have them either drink some water, use an organic lotion or wash their hands with water before proceeding.

When I do a session I center myself with calm; a meditative state of allowing God to help me get correct answers to the questions I will ask.This is very important for me. I don't believe this energy is pulled out of the air; I believe that God provides the answer; thus giving me the correct information each time. That's why I don't worry about having them take metal or watches off when testing as I don't believe this will change the outcome. I also don't test for polarity issues as Kinesiology experts do for the same reason. The answer is there for me; all I have to do is ask.

Here is an example of what I will do during the session; using Jane as a subject. Before I start a session I ask her if I can muscle test her for possible causes to her health issues. If she says yes I can proceed. I will NEVER do muscle testing on someone that says they feel uncomfortable with this procedure. So after Jane says yes then I proceed.

I have Jane sit in front of me; and I gently will place my foot touching or on top of her foot. I put my hands together ( as shown in the video provided) and begin by asking her body questions.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuy59ORygN4&feature=share

I do this to myself; not mentioning what I asked while in session. I start with things she has been telling me; such as "Does Jane have blood sugar issues?" A yes answer. Does Jane have Diabetes? A no answer. At this point I ask what herbs or supplements I think may be helpful for her. I have a list of supplements that I like to use for particular issues but find that intuition plays a big part of what my client needs. After going through the different issues and asking what other herbs might be helpful from a list I keep and  using my intuitive sense to guide me; I then end the session and write down all information gathered.

Sometimes during a session I can find things out that are beyond my herbal range such as chiropractic or Flower Essences. These are wonderful helps for back or structural problems or emotional issues. I will suggest any particular thing the body needs to get this person to homeostasis.

I then end the session with a list of suggestions that may help this person and tell them that they should come back in a month to re-test as needed and to consult their doctor before starting any supplements; particularly if I know they are already on medications from the doctor.

I know that this idea of muscle testing can cause anxiety in someone not accustomed to looking outside the box but can be a very useful tool in getting to the root cause of health.

So when you want to test this theory, try this. With another person helping you; put your arm straight out; shoulder level. Have the person helping try to push your arm down while you try to hold it steady. This is the control test for strength.Then take a packet of plain white sugar and place it with your other hand on your sternum. Have them ask out loud if you need this sugar. Then re-test again by pushing down and you resisting. The weaker state you will have is a no answer! This is the body's way of telling you that you do NOT need sugar for health! No one needs white sugar and is a very effective way to showcase the muscle testing theory. Enjoy testing things like "Is your name Jane?" followed by a yes answer and so forth till you feel you are getting the hang of it. You'll find that an intuition is very helpful and more accurate than the actual muscle testing session after you've done it for some time.  I actually have gotten "answers" to people's problems in the middle of the night in a dream! Then when I do actually muscle test find that my dream state was completely correct. I believe this is my mind being in a complete state of meditation and clear of outside influences such as my belief of the problem and other "noises" getting in the way. So my mind waits till I am clear of distractions to help me with the answer during that quiet time.           http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRRDh1CS-4o

So go out and find what your body needs and help not only yourself but others with this amazing new tool and remember. The answer is there; all you have to do is ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment